Commodity Management Supplier
The C.M.S. is a contract for high value added specialized services through which TM Precision offers to the customer’s production plant its valuable know-how in process optimization, supply management and control; all in order to reduce customer supply costs on the terms agreed in the signature of the contract.
Two key pillars
- TM Precision’s valuable know-how in the processes and applications that are going to be addressed
- Close collaboration with the staff of the plant, creating a close relationship that works as a team to achieve common objectives
- Procurement and supplies to the plant
- Purchase Management
- Relations with second suppliers
- Logistics and stock management
- Administration, Quality and Engineering
- Advice, technical support and continuous improvement
- C.M.S provides specialized technical support, based on its knowledge of the field of application
- The CMS is involved in the process of continuous improvement and in the procedures for identifying faults (design, implementation, monitoring, control and corrective / preventive actions).
- Coordination and design of specific technical training.